Saturday, November 7, 2009

Little Einsteins French Rapidshare My Soon To Be 4 Year-old Wants A Little Einsteins Birthday Cake. Are There Any Figurines For These Characters?

My soon to be 4 year-old wants a Little Einsteins birthday cake. Are there any figurines for these characters? - little einsteins french rapidshare

I found instructions how to make a cake rocket, but I think my son wants to do something with children in them. I know how to transfer an image to a cake, and remove the existence of ice or gel decoration, but do not want to spend too much time to do it. I waited too late to find the make for someone who is good cake order. I thought if I could find plastic figurines, and paste it into the cake, he would just as well. I could not find anything other than Little Einsteins, so that the same toys in comics?

1 comment:

  1. When my son turned 1 had a baby Einstein's birthday party, I store all my supplies party in town, the daughter of my friend in his celebrateexpress.com .... I bought a giraffe and a turtle at Kmart I think ... Good luck

    ReplyDelete