Monday, November 9, 2009

Thomas Hudson And Captain Jack How Does My Fantasy Team Look ?

How does my fantasy team look ? - thomas hudson and captain jack

Ok, I really think my fault is not so good, but I tell u in 1st In 2nd place recently in a rotisserie league by 11 points ahead of boys in the Place

C - R. Hernandez
1B - J. Morneau
2 - D. Uggla
3B - M. Teah
SS - J. Reyes
DE - V. Wells
DE - B. Bonds
DE - C. Granderson
Util - A. Gonzales
BN - A. Hill
NL - F. Thomas
DL - Mr. Piazza

SP - T. Hudson
SP - F. Hernandez
RP - B. Wagner
RP - T. Saito
P - T. Jones
P - D. Weathers
P - J. smoltz
BN - J. Maine
BN - R. Burnett
BN - J. Blanton

So, is there anything u think? and I need an update on something?

1 comment:

  1. Pitching is awesome, try when I was sick, get another big bat in the trade of Maine or to Burnett.

    ReplyDelete