Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weird Pain Behind Jaw My Shoulder & Neck Have Been Hurting For Basically No Reason?

My shoulder & neck have been hurting for basically no reason? - weird pain behind jaw

I woke up yesterday and neck and shoulder and no, not the stress, sleeping in a strange situation, bruises or bites, or bumps, it was completely random. It hurts when I put my head or turn right again. In addition, sometimes the pain, my jaw is brought to be behind the ear and the side of the face (left). Someone knows what it is?

3 comments:

  1. This can be a burden does not remember? Perhaps you did not sleep well. Sets could be worst meningitis, "an inflammation of the meninges. Jump to doctors to decide meningitis. It is a dangerous bacterial infection is often fatal and highly contagious. It is an infection at the base of the brain. I hope that this not the case. Do not panic, just go see your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body does not hurt for no reason, there is always a reason. You may have your neck at any time during the day or night, without knowing it, if you turn your head abruptly and tension that will not be aware of this, can not until much later sprained. If the pain persists, you should times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you been subjected to a lot of stress lately?
    Maybe at school or work?
    Problems in the family?
    Money problems.

    Grinding your teeth at night?
    Stress can affect many parts of his body.
    If pain persists, I would consult a doctor.

    ReplyDelete