Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What To Do For Calf Cramps During Tennis Prevent Calf Cramps During A Soccer Game?

Prevent calf cramps during a soccer game? - what to do for calf cramps during tennis

Background:
I play soccer in a highly competitive league. I am 20, decent shape, with good calf muscles. Last year, a calf cramp very hard on all other parties, which made me break down immediately and will be forced onto the sidelines for a week.

The problem:
I have the first game of the season tonight. I've only bee able, 2 practices of light on, and I want to avoid painful cramps in the legs. I know that not all my own equipment and probably had one, not so.

That's what I did to avoid:
- It took two 650mg of vitamin D. calcium/200IU
- Ate 2 large bananas
- Drank 3 bottles of water
- I was just stretches my cow all day

I intend toensively stretching before the game, drink plenty of water and a ball meet approximately 2 hours before the game for an hour.

Question (final):
Is there anything I can do to help my spasms cow tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment