Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Companies Will Consolidate Sallie Mae Loans I Thought Consolidating Student Loans Would Erase The Sallie Mae Loans....?

I thought consolidating student loans would erase the Sallie Mae loans....? - what companies will consolidate sallie mae loans

I went through a company to consolidate my student loans. Today, in my credit report showing that I am on the 10th Sallie Mae offers loans. Once you away from Sallie Mae to pay their accounts, my credit report and remains there to show that the payment? Is it possible to remove them because they are not a group of accounts that appear in my report will have. I try to buy a house and my credit card looks good. Thank you in advance.

5 comments:

  1. As soon as Sallie Mae, the calculations show that paying on your report for 7 years, but as paid ..... You have to dismiss them, to speak with Sallie Mae may, or may not consider your request ..... Also, I must warn you that it's a long shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A credit history is a mirror image of the events of your payment history.

    If you have not paid all his student loans, it * is * possible lenders want is to know information.

    Frankly, we should not lend you money if you have the patience or loans. Debt consolidation is moved to a new creditor, but does not alter the amount of the debt or of its history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be paid, as shown. Treat yourself is one installment loan volume payment on your credit report is not negative.

    Edit:
    However, once you consolidate, showing paid. Lenders, to see how the loan is repaid. A long list of credit accounts open, which concerns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will remain for 7 years if there is any delay in the disbursement of them, 10 years if they are clean.

    After closing the account will not be positive that you refused a mortgage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to stay there and pay the amount of $ 0, the bill. If you have never been so late, are on their report. No need to remove them.

    ReplyDelete