Monday, February 15, 2010

What Kind Of Jack Is The Male End Of A Headphone Cable What Cable Do I Need To Connect My 5.1 System Satellites And Subwoofer To My PC?

What cable do I need to connect my 5.1 system satellites and subwoofer to my PC? - what kind of jack is the male end of a headphone cable

I intend to buy the 5.1 Polk Audio RM6750 speakers to connect my PC to 5.1 connection. The speaker system does not come with cables, so you know, and I have to take care of me. What kind of cable do I need to content (link to Amazon, Newegg, etc.). He put his son got claws, but the typical PC has a 3.5 mm stereo jack, so I'm confused, where can I find cable suitable for my needs.

3.5 mm stereo male to male cables are available, but I do not think that I am the end of the speakers hook.
Speaker Cable Reels do not occur on my PC without any connection to 3.55mm.

2 comments:

  1. To use normal speakers, as you said with your PC, you should do a few things.
    You must first develop a receiver that has Toslink / SPDIF / optical cable input on it.
    You also need a sound card or motherboard with integrated sound card is that a Toslink / SPDIF / Optical Cable.
    What we need is a standard speaker cable for connecting the speakers to the receiver.
    You also need a cable to the subwoofer subwoofer is connected to the receiver.
    Finally, you must have connected an optical audio cable to the PC to the receiver.

    If you do not want that all would do that, I suggest the best 5.1 audio system is, IMO.
    http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-THX-Certi ...

    With this configuration, orur need, what in the package and a sound card or motherboard with integrated sound card that is capable of 5.1 audio. There are three audio jacks 3.5 mm and in a general framework for a microphone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What to buy, is a system of "speaker" and what I see does not include amplifier.

    PC does not lead directly to the speakers, you do not need an amplifier between the two.

    If your PC with a digital audio output (S / PDIF or optical) is an amplifier or AV receiver with digital audio input needed when the PC 3 separate audio (outputs the front, back and) subwoofer, you need to have an audio system with powerful PC inputs (see Logitech as an example, but also other brands).

    Also can not connect directly with 3.5 mm audio speakers, you get a very small quantity.

    ReplyDelete