Monday, January 18, 2010

Acid Reflux Burning Burning In Left Ear From Acid Reflux; Pressure; Cool Feeling On Left Side Of Head?

Burning in left ear from acid reflux; pressure; cool feeling on left side of head? - acid reflux burning

I was told by a doctor that I was blowing the nose too, and even more difficult than it should be for many years (over 10). A few years ago I had to get rid of a bad cold and could not go on for weeks until I run a diary of my daily physical activities and then studied models. It happens when I blew my nose into my left ear is worse to feel pain when they are sick, just so that when they are sick. A little bleeding from the nose and ears from time to time during the illness. Then I heard on the nose and watering blow into force, then began to recover. As my doctor told me that the wall of my left ear drum is thinner than my right to repeated infections / scars in the last few years. The sounds are more vulnerable to the left ear. Odd to add: I have acid reflux. When heartburn and reflux burning sensation in my left ear. Any time is a constant reflux. An MRI of the head was normal, but I do not know how much. Now, blow my nose, while the left ear that helps the families.

1 comment:

  1. Doctors do not know everything. They might be a good example.

    ReplyDelete