Thursday, January 7, 2010

Commercial Space For Sale Toronto What Info Do I Need Before I Get Commercial Insurance?

What info do I need before I get Commercial insurance? - commercial space for sale toronto

I'll buy a building on 2 floors thats for warehousing and storage areas. The empty, and I want to make room for studios to rent from top to bottom, and maybe an arcade. The selling price of the building is 130,000. What type of insurance is the best and how much it cost? Any advice would be great.

1 comment:

  1. This would be a policy for renters of property in danger.
    Most companies do not insure vacant buildings, so you would have probably not even the tenants, or at least an agreement stating that you will receive Tenant.
    You need to Property Information: Built in storage, area, Sprinkler # stories, memories,?, The nature of the garage roof shape, the type of tenants, the estimated annual revenue / rental income,
    Business / sole proprietorship? Renovation of a building?
    If you close escrow, you can use the proposal of insurance companies in the custody of the premium for the first year.

    ReplyDelete