Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wrapping Nougat U N I D E N T I F I E D N O U G A T B A R !!!!!?

U n i d e n t i f i e d n o u g a t b a r !!!!!? - wrapping nougat

As the name of the bar of nougat is that I only remember the 70's / 80's? It is (or she) came in a package (blue / silver, I think) and had about 4-5 "sticks" nougat wrapped in aluminum foil / paper rice. I think the package is opened as a pack of cigarettes, and I remember very demanding one-year, open 7-. The taste was good (he was French, maybe?) Can you remember the name? "I respect a person enough memory to remember - I can not thank you, C

3 comments:

  1. I think the bar was nougart pink and white nougat caleed was created and the scarf was pink and white

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7-up bar?
    Nougat bar, yum.
    Only that I'm hungry now. Darn.

    ReplyDelete